View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 11:16 PM
chrisloveskaos
Regular 'Geeker

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Need alltel to Verizion to get a touch pro 2 help

sry if this is posted in wrong place....

Is there anyone out there that is, or knows, a Verizon manager or employee that can help me out .

I want to get the new touch pro 2. problem is we had alltel that now is merged with V and my contract is not up untill this time next year, i have talk to a few reps up at Verizon and went to the store and no one will help me or bend the rules,,

Verizon's telling us that because we still have an alltel plan that my bro and i share, if i want a new phone i would have to get a new Verizon plan , that the phone will not work on the plan i have now (with my alltel touch pro with unlimited data and eveything) and my bro (he has a alltel Blackberry ) would need a new Verizon phone if we want to share a plan or have 2 separate plans.

any ideas on a way around this would be helpful

Last edited by chrisloveskaos; 09-30-2009 at 01:21 AM.