View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 09:26 PM
sanmanc
In the state of confusion

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: Palm Pre drops to $100.00 via Amazon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sin- View Post
wow, can someboy assist me with this, i want to buy the palm pre for my girl friend, maybe from that walmart link, because its only 80 bucks! then i want to get myself a sprint touch pro 2, can i just start the palm pre on it's own acount, then after i recieve the phone in the mail, go inside best buy or even order the tp2 off the internet, have the acount switched to a family acount... somebody please tell me the most econimical way for me to go about doing this, price wise..
You can get the Pre on it own account if you don't have one yet. Then upgrade the account and add on the TP2 later.