Thread: Display speed
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 08:42 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Display speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
qvga = quarter vga, meaning it's resolution is only a quarter of the size of vga(what our tp's are.)

meaning that the vogue only has to work a quarter as hard as our TP to display each screen. Besides, the vogue is a beast of a beast and I was kinda sad the day I decided to upgrade to the TP, but I personally needed a keyboard.
QVGA= 240 X 320 px
VGA= 480 X 640 px
QVGA is half of the resolution of VGA.

QVGA has 76800 Pixels.
VGA has 307200 Pixels.
QVGA does have a quarter of the number of pixels but only half the resolution of VGA.

dwizzy130