View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 01:55 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Ev keeps dropping to 1x?

Nicely done Sprint..... called in for around 2 hours today, first rep said " can you hear me now? ahaha I'm sorry sir please take in your device to the store as it might be a hardware issue " what a nice sense of humor to make me switch lol.... I called again and the next "advance" tech rep told me that there is no wrong issue going on and it's just my bad signal even tho i explained to him I've never had this issue before, after a while of talking things back and forward he told me he was going to transfer my call to better service but in the process he or something went wrong and it hanged up? I try to call back customer service and it calls to Verizon wtf??!?! that's my story so is there a buy-out? something fishy anyways they better fix this by the end of the month....