View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ev keeps dropping to 1x?

funny, yep, about 2 weeks ago I had the a similiar situation(still going on) with my data slowing down at work. was getting 1000+kb before, now getting under 50kb! since 9/15, I've been in touch with Sprint and let me tell you, they don't care. they outsourced their towers to third parties, second it's like they are walking around at this point waiting for acquistion or something.. sorry to be negative but they have not done good for me lately and as of Friday I was calling other carriers to make the switch. I told Sprint that I'm not keeping them if 11hrs a day my phone cant retrieve data...Its not a paperweight. the rep at the store I bought it from was like "ok sounds good"! I get a corporate allowance at this point so Sprint price advantage is not as much of a consideration now. honestly, I dont want to leave Sprint but the last 1.5 weeks has erased alot of goodwill. if you need to spend 4 hrs of your time to get a trouble ticket but in for a tower outage, than you might realize why your customer base is dwindling..lol.

Last edited by Riley; 09-26-2009 at 10:47 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.