View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 09:54 AM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: CMYLXGO's Pimped Out tsowens taskbar3v1.5 [Alpha 1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post

Okay pimp few things here, one you had both the shellres.192.dll and the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui the 0409.mui is only for the Diamond so took that out, also you had the old HTCVolumcontrol.dll so updated that for you. Also for your start icon you still had some dead space in there so I took that out and changed the dimensions to 41x36 verses 41x41. I didn't have the original file so I used the image already in the taskbar. Have to make sure once your finished with the image you autocrop it so it comes out exact or you have extra space in there. As you can see from above everything should be working now. I attached the version I corrected and also here is the HTCVolumecontrol. I already cabbed it for you but here it is as well. If I had the original source file for your start icon I could edit it some more.
Wow! Thanks I learned something new today...did not know that the 0409.mui is for the Diamond only. Also, I noticed that I had to make the image 41x36 or it distorted it. The resource said it was 41x41 so I stretch the image and then dropped it into a 41x41 frame.

I'll try and fix the start icon and if I have any troubles I'll hit you up

-CMYLXGO