View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 12:25 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Couple questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I appreciate the response, but I didn't mean those soft keys. I guess I was too vague in my question, I apologize for that.
What I am getting with 21857 and 6.5 is on the screen, a green phone icon on the left and a red one on the right, when pressed bring up the dialer screen. I dont get those soft keys when I use the same build plus 6.5.1, but like you said, Calk prob separates for compatibility issues.
I should prob leave well enough alone, battery life is fantastic (well for this phone) and it hasnt bogged down once. It retains it's snappiness.
Now if I could get the email groups to work, I think I'd be set.
Oh and now that Midomi is fixed with menu working, I need to get that into the kitchen.
Oh, that's easy. Don't select 'System - Send End Softkeys' in the 6.5 EXT packages in the kitchen. If you want to get rid of them without re-cooking, try just deleting the whole SendEnd key in the registry:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\SendEnd]
"SoftkeyEnabled"=dword:00000001
"KeyBitmap"="\\Windows\\SendEndKey.bmp"
This post has been thanked 1 times.