View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 11:13 AM
tgmuhammad
Regular 'Geeker

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad
Re: Unlock/Download Straight Talk on Sprint TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger093 View Post
Its on your device help app lol. All you do is start/recieve a call. Put that call on hold. Dial the other number, Press the send button. Wait until person answers. Then Press the now available conference button
Yea, it would be nice to have the conference call feature, though...even if it was only to connect a three-way call. That way you wouldn't have to put anyone on hold and then dial another number. You could just use the conference call feature to go into your contacts, click on the two peeps you'd like to add to the call and then click the conference button.

Sprint should have at least did that much and kept that feature in... I'd have loved to have that option.
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"