View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 10:15 AM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Couple questions

I appreciate the response, but I didn't mean those soft keys. I guess I was too vague in my question, I apologize for that.
What I am getting with 21857 and 6.5 is on the screen, a green phone icon on the left and a red one on the right, when pressed bring up the dialer screen. I dont get those soft keys when I use the same build plus 6.5.1, but like you said, Calk prob separates for compatibility issues.
I should prob leave well enough alone, battery life is fantastic (well for this phone) and it hasnt bogged down once. It retains it's snappiness.
Now if I could get the email groups to work, I think I'd be set.
Oh and now that Midomi is fixed with menu working, I need to get that into the kitchen.