View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 09:56 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manipulate Windows files

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejdavis72 View Post
I have been trying to go into my Windows files and change the dialpad background and a few other things and I am able to copy the file, move it to internal storage, then to my desktop of my computer and Gimp it but when I go to paste the image back into the Window files it says access denied. I don't know a way around this but I know someone here does and I would appreciate the help. Thanks
Google totalcommander. Install that cab on your phone and use it to copy your modified files from internal storage to /windows. That should work for you.

edit - here's a link for you: http://ghisler.fileburst.com/ce/tcmdpocketarm.cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.