View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 11:41 PM
sunny1974
PPCGeeks Regular

sunny1974 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i have used all 3 in a previous rom..for a long time with zero issues, but the pocket plus only for the safe mode feature. they all worked well. i do find however that touchflo prob conflicted with slide 2 lock. after disabling it it never hanged.. so are u using that too? now im using htc home n touchflo.. i havent installed pocket plus in this rom coz of space issues n ram issues.. im already down to 23 after a soft reset.. but i will do try to include it in the next cooking..
i always felt that the htc task manager 1.5 worked best out of all the x buttons coz it actually closed the application on clicking on x. the others merely minimised it(even the 2.0).this made sure u dont have 2-3 applications running n hogging ur ram... which usually happened in the other buttons.
Also if u use both of the htc n pocket plus x buttons they will def conflict. but there are options in the menu to disable one of them. then they work good along with the touchflo..
i think the touch flo is irreplacible and really cool as it actually scrolls in ALL the programs ...