View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 02:25 PM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
CMYLXGO's Pimped Out tsowens taskbar3v1.5 [Alpha 1]

I've been running a modifed version of this taskbar since day 1 of my TouchPro2. Today I felt the need to implement more mods to the taskbar and I am running into some very strange issues. I am looking for some people that are willing to test this cab and report their findings. The two items I am having issues with is the start button icon and the active sync incons. Please see the image below for what they are supposed to look like.

DO NOT INSTALL THIS CAB UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND ARE NOT WORRIED IF YOU HAVE TO HARD RESET YOUR PHONE

I have installed and uninstalled the attached cab several times without any issues...other than the fact that I am not getting the correct images.

SPRINT USERS ONLY!

Last edited by cmylxgo; 09-24-2009 at 02:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.