View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 01:54 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Battery icon not updating

Can anyone tell me what files are related to the battery icon and maybe what I am missing - it does not update. When I soft reset it will update, but after that it stops. here are the relevant (I think) reg entries:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\security\ResOver\Bitmaps]
"BatteryIconLevels"=dword:15
"BatteryIconIdStart"=dword:3e9
"BaseDll"="phcanOverbmp.dll"
"BaseId"=dword:0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBar]
"LimitedClock"=dword:00000001
"ConsistentClockOrBattery"=dword:00000001
the files I have that are in my battery EXT are battery.dll and battdrv.dll. They are the fastcharge drivers. When I swap them out with OEM, the icon just displays 100% all the time. Thanks for any insight!

edit: by the way, the battery reports correct charge level, it is only the icon that is broken.

Last edited by raidzero; 09-24-2009 at 02:03 PM.