View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 11:47 AM
subzero1313
VIP Member

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313
Files missing yet SC card is still full?

I have a Touch Pro through Sprint and a couple days ago I went to use Google maps and had to reinstall it. I thought it was odd but reinstalled it and went on my way. Later that day I noticed all my pix were gone, and my MP3s. All the programs that were installed on it wont from now either. I went into my file explorer it was basically empty. My 1st thought was I had the phone in my pocket, touchscreen. Maybe I accidently deleted everything on the card. But I put the card into my Nokia N96, checked the files and more files appeared(I didnt check for my pix or songs) so I put it back in my TP and more files appeared, but not my pix. And upon checking how much memory I have left, it still shows my card as full. So idk wtf is going on. Did my SD card mess up? I use SPB backup, idk if that could have caused a problem. Anyone have any ideas?