View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 11:16 AM
deadwrong03
VIP Member
Threadstarter

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Re: Remote Desktop Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Ok, this is good. You're just about there. The protocol is TCP, the port is 3389, use that for start and end since it is not a range we need. and you can name it whatever you want. Just make sure anywhere it asks for a port you just put 3389. then apply/save it and test it out.
thanks

im using windows vista home premium

ok i did that i double checked and went to make sure my computer is set to allow remote access which it is. could the version of window im using be the problem? from your steps it look like i did everything right?

i ran the program on my phone and where it says Computer, i went to ipchicken and copied those numbers and put it in that field, then copied my computer user name and password and im still getting an error

"Cannot connect. Likely reasons are:
1. The remote computer is not set up for this.
2. Reached the maximum number of connections.
3. A network error occurred while connecting."

Last edited by deadwrong03; 09-24-2009 at 11:23 AM.