View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Mylt1
VIP Member

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC TOUCH PRO: Unlocking Web (Data) & Picture Messaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by swthaynluvn View Post
@lightninjay...thanks for your help.

@mylt1...i appreciate your help but not your attitude. i DID use the search button, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

And to everyone who has attitudes to the "noobs" when their questions may seem "DUMB" to you....why, instead of you answering the questions with your smart ***...just ignore it and move on?? We dont need to hear it.

But i didn't get the help that I needed so I just came back from paying 55bucks for someone to "fully" unlock the web services. Thank you.
dont really care if you like the attitude. most of us here use the major carriers so we dont have much to do with ones like cricket much less Mobi PCS. the cricket topic comes up at least once a week. i can tell you there has been at least 3 topics about it so far this month, with yours making 4. yes, the search sucks but so does someone bumping there thread every 10 min because there not getting help. ever think its because we have no clue because we dont use it? you could have done a quick search for cricket and just gone through the pages till you found what you wanted. or you could have posted in that thread to ask your question. dont be so impatient.