View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 02:55 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Why all the windows mobile hate?

people dont like it cause they are downright lazy, thats america for you...
They like the iphone, it is good out of the box, no need for tweaks [and no way to do them lol] it has a great media player and it has an app store, most people want to tap a button and get all the apps they could need instead of browsing sites and downloading them then transfering to the phone..
see what i mean? lazy f**ks
Its actually pretty sad.... HTC is doing a better job at getting things good out of the box, like the pro2 so far is fast without any tweaks. M$ is launching the app store soon too. These are both bringing in new customers. I wish everyone would stop *****ing about WM, most people havent even used it, they just read and think ZOMG! im cool cause i bash on wm! iphones are the greatest thing since sliced bread!...