View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 02:29 AM
k_semler
Regular 'Geeker

k_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to k_semler Send a message via MSN to k_semler Send a message via Yahoo to k_semler Send a message via Skype™ to k_semler
Re: Why all the windows mobile hate?

Same reason people hate MSDOS or Linux or Windows, (beyond opening IE and going online, forget about having them running the command line). GP aren't into customization, or the capabilities of the device that can be unleashed in any given device. They just want it to "work" with no effort on thier part. They are 1) stupid, and 2) lazy. If they don't take the time to learn the basic functionality of their desktop computer, (AND WASTE MY TIME IN 2X A WEEK EVEN PAID FOR TO FIX THEIR F*CKUPS!!), do you really expect them to be able to tweak their phone? If somebody is willing to learn, then more power to them, either thier time or money will give initiative. For people who just expect it to work, buy an internet appliance such as a webTV. People think whatever OS sucks for a very few reasons:

1. It confuses them, therefore it's hard to learn, and it's "scary" when you tell them to start -->run -->cmd -->netstat /b. LAZY AND IGNORANT AND HAPPY!!
2. It crashes a lot, (WinME), and honestly does suck.
3. It's not like thier old system, because it's different.

Operating systems, (besides WinME), don't suck, people are f*cking idiots and they voluntarily stay that way. If somebody doesn't honesty know but they are willing to learn, then I'll help, but if they're just f*cking lazy, they can FOAD for all all I care. As you can tell, I HATE buffoons who refuse to learn. If you're making an honest effort, I'll render as much assistance as possible, but if your just F*CKING STUPID, you can FOAD, (and I sort of hope you do).
Baseband: UCKJ3
Kernel: 2.6.35.7 - I997RUXG3-CL366622 user@netbook #Infusion-GB-CoreA

Last edited by k_semler; 09-24-2009 at 02:33 AM.