View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 07:49 PM
dmitt25
PPCGeeks Regular

dmitt25 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PocketPlus, HTC, and FTouchFlo...

Ok, so I've built my own rom using Helmi_c's latest kitchen, actually I've built several now, and am still having some issues. Before I started using Helmi_c's WM6, I was using WM5 with SPB Pocket Plus. I really liked the scroll feature of this program and also the "X" close function, everything else though was pretty bland and not all that cool looking to be honest. After discovering HTC Home, I'm 100% sold on it.

So after trying a few different rom configurations, I've discovered a few conflicts:

1) I can't use HTC Home and SPB Pocket Plus at the same time. Therefore I can't get the scroll feature AND the "X" close feature of SPB. (I've tried disabling most of Pocket Plus except for the scroll and "X" close features, but it was way too glitchy and slow with both running at the same time)

2) I really like HTC Task manager for the "X" close function, as it allows me to leave programs open until I choose to close them. However it conflicts with FTouchFlo and locks up or severely lags my 6700. Oh, and another thing weird that Touch Flo does is while scrolling in Internet Explorer, it opens WMP... what the hell? It's done it repeatedly... I'm guessing from little tid-bits I've perused in the forums that this piece of software is still under development and needs some more work?

So, is there another alternative to TouchFlo? Because I really want the scroll feature!

Thanks for your help!

Don

Last edited by dmitt25; 11-10-2007 at 07:59 PM.