View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 09:22 PM
jimmiekain
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Re: IM+ Who has used it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbal954 View Post
I used it on my Nokia N95 and really liked it alot, most of shape services programs are great, LOVED RDM+
i hate to admit it, but i had a sidekick for about 1 week (i returned it because i didnt get any signal at all) I absolutely loved the instant messenger program on that phone It acted like a real computer when buddies signed on it made the sign on door knock sound when buddies signed off it made the door closing sound and when i got a new msg it actually notified me... Does IM+ work the same way? Can you explain its pro's and cons? the shape services website gives no good info!

Also, according to the shape services site when you purchase a licenses for IM+ you can take it anywhere have u installed it on ur touch pro 2 yet? if not why?