Old 09-23-2009, 04:35 PM
swthaynluvn
Lurker

swthaynluvn is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question HTC TOUCH PRO: Unlocking Web (Data) & Picture Messaging

Aloha from Hawaii.

I am very new at all of this. I sure hope I am posting in the right section.

Anyway, here's my problem. I unlocked and flashed and even put a custom ROM on my HTC Touch Pro (Sprint). I took my phone down to my carrier Mobi PCS (which I *THINK* is similar to Metro PCS but I could be wrong) to put the phone on my account. The guy at the store offered to "FULLY" unlock my phone for $55 which would enable a data plan and picture messaging on my phone, but I told him NO because I figured I could have someone help me here and save me the cash.

Like I said before I did unlock it but when I tried to transfer the phone under my account through customer service, it didn't work. So I just went to the guy at the store to do a "BASIC unlock" which was just text messaging and unlocking the phone itself and of course putting it under my account which was a free service. I don't want to go back and pay 55 dollars to unlock the WEB and PICTURE if I don't have to. If someone could point out to me how to get this done, that would be great. Then I'll go add the web and picture messaging services onto my account today

I hope my question is clear...unlocking DATA web services and PICTURE MESSAGING for my HTC TOUCH PRO (Sprint) under a CDMA carrier (Mobi PCS). Is there a cab that will just unlock it for me?? I do have that code, is there somewhere I need to put that code for my phone to unlock??

Well help me please

Last edited by swthaynluvn; 09-23-2009 at 04:49 PM. Reason: HELP ME PLEASE...NO ONE IS HELPING ME :(