PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

probuild521 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: is this a known issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
ive had 4 touch pros with this problem, and my diamond has it currently. It is a know issue, but verizon denies the fact that it is so big..
They will still replace your phone though, if you have had 3 replacements in 90 days you can call them up and ask about getting a different comparable phone, most likely they will offer you the diamond. Tell them it is the same phone same hardware, which means it has the same problem and you need the keyboard, they will probably tell you your out of luck. Politely ask them to talk to a tier 2 tech support person. From there you should have better luck, if they still tell you only the diamond, tell them you will think about it.
Call back and repeat!
I had to call back a second time for them to finally transfer me to a tier 2 tech support. I had to pay $40 for taxes but they sent me the tp2 as a replacement. Its new in box and i will be receiving it tomorrow
this is what i have done to get away from my blackberry storm thinking the tp is better. def not both phones are equal crap that arnt reliable. what are the odds they'd do it again in like 60days?