Thread: ESN question
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 01:19 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: ESN question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwhre View Post
So I called Sprint this morning and was approved for 3 lines of service. Asked to have my cricket # ported and everything. I have been searching ebay for while now, and was wondering if I got a phone with a clean esn, even if it is on tmobile, att, or anyone else (not cricket) could it be activated with sprint, or do I have to find a sprint phone specifically? I am sooooo tired of a lagging line of service with a connection that is less than........... Well, less than. If I can use other carrier phones, what do I want to avoid besides the mentally handicapped Verizon line up? CDMA or GSM, doesn't matter which one I get. As long as I can use enrgy rom.
You cannot activate a gsm phone on any cdma carrier so that is definately out of the question, you most likely wont have any luck getting other cdma carriers phones activated either since it is not an open network [meaning they dont accept other networks phones].
Btw verizon lineup isn't crippled anymore, the tp2 is better so far! we even have unlocked simcard. You are going to want to stick to sprint phones, unless your planning on swapping the esn, which is illegal and shouldnt be talked about..blah blah..