View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 11:28 PM
Procter
PPCGeeks Regular

Procter is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A few annoying problems in wm 6.5.1, help pls?

1. I know I sound stupid, but just updated to wm 6.5.1 23052 but I could not find the place where you can input owner information. I remember it should be in the personal setting, but I only have voice command, button and phone under "personal setting".

W/o a name I could not register those software et al.
*edit: fixed with the registry edit

2. with the so-called finger friendly UI, it looks ugly at the bottom task bar, fonts, buttons, and one important thing is not all popular software can automatically adapt to the new UI. For example, memmaid does not , so part of its menu was blocked by the bottom wm bar; haali reader does not, so the "exit" button and ok button (normally at top right corner) was blocked by the top bar with battery icon and time, now I can't confirm any changes in the setting coz there's no "OK" button

3. Youtube app does not work, all videos are "connecting" then a "cannot play the video" pops out

BTW I'm with Juciy 8 most recent ROM, but a lot of problems comes with the new sys and new manila (i.e. disable "programs" tab by default? what was HTC thinking?)

Last edited by Procter; 09-23-2009 at 10:26 AM.