View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 07:34 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 'Slide to Answer/Ignore' doesn't work

Advanced Config can cause this have you used it? Usually its when you turn the data setting to standby at 1 min. or whatever. What you describe is the exact effect of standby. I haven't had any problems answering my phone once I stopped messing with the standby thing. It doesn't really save any battery anyway.

Also some other program may have changed the following key:

"HKLM>Comm>ConnMgr>Planner>Settings" were:

"SuspendResume"="#777"

it probably says something like "GPRS_bye_if_device_off"

This is all posted in the threads if you search for it you will get even more information, I know how hard this stuff can be to find. Especially when someone probably has the answer off the top of there head.