View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 08:45 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Bootloader Question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyorke View Post
Thanks for the replies. I just started it up and it is spl 0.37.0000. So it is obviously still locked. I am not really interested in changing anything right now,maybe down the road, So I dont need it unlocked. I was just confused because when that screen does come up it says "security unlocked" at the top of the screen and I know I havent unlocked it and the person I got it from wasnt the type to unlock it either.

Any idea what that "security unlocked" does mean?
i think it just means that while you're in bootloader mode a certain degree of security is unlocked. Every cdma touch pro says that at the top. it never changes
This post has been thanked 1 times.