View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 01:21 AM
Cyorke
Lurker

Cyorke is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bootloader Question.

So as I have mentioned before on here I am really new to the whole PPC thing. I have a question though about the bootloader. I keep reading that you have to hold multiple buttons for it to load. There have been times when I am just turning the phone on adn it goes into the bootlaoder. I am thinnking that I may be pushing the volume button at the same time by accident. SO that is no big deal I know what I am doing to cause it. My question is this, how do I get out of it once it starts. I am not trying to flash my phone or anything like that I am just accidentally going into the bootloader. It has happened 3-4 times in the last 2 weeks and the only way I have been able to get it to go away is remove the battery.

Also I have never done any major hacks to it or anything like that but when it comes up it says "security unlocked" is this normal in that screen. I have read some articels here and on other forums about a SPL unlock but I have never done that.

By the way it is a stock TP from Sprint, only thing done to it is some .cab files for force roaming, internet sharing and a theme or two from Godzson.