PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Dralic is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
<p>
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesus View Post
colonel is right. See the below steps and see if you can't get to where I am talking about.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Try this:</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>1. Hit the Messaging button.</p>
<p>2. Click Menu &gt; Tools &gt; Options</p>
<p>3. Make sure the &quot;Display account picker when opening Messaging&quot; is selected.</p>
<p>4. Now completely close out of Messaging.</p>
<p>5. When you hit the messaging button, it will then allow you to select which account you would like to view.
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>This is the screen I get when I folow line 2. and as you can see I have a check in the desired box, but I still go strait to the Pic/Video Inbox when I use the HTC Mail button indicated above. More below.</p>
<p><a href="http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee242/Dralic/Screenshot_2.jpg" border="0" alt="" /></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I clicked on the HTC Mail button and followed your directions. The box was already checked. So I closed it out and clicked it again and it pulled up the Pic/Video Inbox.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>So playing around I went to Start and clicked on Messaging which brings up the &quot;picker screen&quot; I went into option and the same thing as above is displayed of course. I unchecked it and selected Outlook Mail on the &quot;picker screen&quot;. Then closed Messaging and opened it again through the Start menu and it brought up Outlook Mail as I expected. I closed out Messaging again and clicked the HTC Mail button and it pulled up Pic/Video Inbox as always. I put the Check back in the box and continue to get the same results. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>The HTC button on my version points directly to the Pic/Video Inbox it doesn't simply open Messaging. I have the newest version I know of but if you think my version is diff I'd be happy to try another.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I don't think this is a case of me not doing it right.</p>

Last edited by Dralic; 11-11-2007 at 10:59 AM.