View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 05:34 PM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sashimi and reorganizing the start menu / programs folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I will just answer this for you so you don't have to search anymore..

There are actually a couple of ways of doing this:

First to make an apps icon install to a specific folder you need to create a "customlinks.ini" file (a text file renamed .ini) and place it in the Sashimi\program\INI. It will look like this:

[LNK Files]
Asphalt=Programs\Games

were Asphalt was the name of the .cab Asphalt.cab and programs\games is were I want the icon to end up.

Additionally you could just back up the icons too sashimi\root\windows\whatever then use the deletops.ini and delete the icons and have the root directory restore them. Sorry I'm in a bit of a hurry so hope this helps.
It would have been nice to have the question and answer published in the SASHIMI thread... Kind of a one stop shop for SASHIMI related issues...

This would make it easier on future searchers...

Oh well... I tried...
This post has been thanked 2 times.