View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 04:58 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sashimi and reorganizing the start menu / programs folder

I will just answer this for you so you don't have to search anymore..

There are actually a couple of ways of doing this:

First to make an apps icon install to a specific folder you need to create a "customlinks.ini" file (a text file renamed .ini) and place it in the Sashimi\program\INI. It will look like this:

[LNK Files]
Asphalt=Programs\Games

were Asphalt was the name of the .cab Asphalt.cab and programs\games is were I want the icon to end up.

Additionally you could just back up the icons too sashimi\root\windows\whatever then use the deletops.ini and delete the icons and have the root directory restore them. Sorry I'm in a bit of a hurry so hope this helps.