View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 03:33 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Diamond Flash Questions (No, not the Usual Ones...)

Hello! I believe They ask to flash because issue's do happen in most 6.5 ROM's if you just flash from ROM to ROM, I don't believe you must undo the hard spl... so no to that, and also deleting the youtube folder is really good thing to do. I can't really explain why but.... trust me if you don't your bound to run into issues mate =] hit thanks if this helped. oh yeah btw I usually just flash to sprint shipped and Don't let the cus run but that's only hen I'm in a hurry and never run into issues =] but if you have time on your hand take the time to let cus run and then go to start -> settings -> system and clear storage. or you can flash from ROM to ROM but you would have to do a hard reset after doing so and after hard reset do a clear storage as well so yeah more time wasted ;P

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 09-21-2009 at 03:38 PM.