View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 12:28 PM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 and Wifi Router?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
Has anyone tried using HTC Wifi Router on the Touch Pro 2? If so does it get as hot as the Touch Pro? My TP would get brutally hot after just a few minutes of use. I ended up getting a Mifi because of it.
The heat issue is definitely a thing of the pass. I just took a road trip to washington DC last wednesday and got back early this morning and let me tell you no heat issues at all. I probably used wmwifirouter for 3 hours at a time a few times each day and it was barely warm to the touch, I also used gps constantly hours on end, while the phone was on the charger, while multitasking(send/receive numerous emails, countless texts, hours worth of phone calls) again while the phone was on the charger. My tp1 would have definitely would have suffered some sort of nuclear melt down without a doubt.