View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 12:00 PM
fenixjn
Halfway to VIP Status

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The HTC battery bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by laos101 View Post
Hey,

if anyone was considering to purchase the Battery Bank (only $68 through MSG Digital), I wrote an extensive review on how the battery life works and how i'd compare it to buying OEM batteries

Let me know your comments, I can always edit any errors you may see

http://www.brighthub.com/mobile/wind...ews/49398.aspx
Nice review. Altough, I think it would be a better idea to post some 'normal' usage data rather than 'stress' data, i.e. use the device for 3 or 5 days and see how the bank performs without recharging and document the results. This gives a better idea (and a lot more accurate) of what to expect for someone who is not using data all the time only regular email checking, call handling and SMS.

Stress data is good because it reflects how evaluated device will perform under extreme conditions (like a huge current drain) but normal data actually gives the reader an actual sense of what will happen if they use the device (bank).

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)