View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 11:42 AM
ichigo117
Lurker

ichigo117 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Palm Pre user, with a quick question(Please Help!!)

Hey whats up guys. I did use the search function, but couldn't come up with anything for this problem.

So i got a Palm Pre yesterday, I don't have sprints service, I am with MetroPCS(yeah i know they suck, but i hate sprint with a passion) I read and actually saw several Pre's running on other CDMA carriers like metro, Even saw a few metro pre around on the net.
I am trying to flash this phone, I consider myself pretty good in this dept, flashed/unlocked my TP and Iphones. The problem that i am running into, is bypassing the Palm Pre's Palm Profile screen, does anyone know i bypass this, i don't have an account with sprint, nor do i want to join them again to get this on. I have seen pre's running on other networks. I just don't understand how you can flash it, without getting pass that screen. Please help guys! i really need this phone, i have clients i need to get in contact with asap.

Any help will be appreciated.
I just need help getting pass that palm pre profile screen, i can do everything else. I can only do 2 things, make emergency calls or try to log-in to the profile. I tried making a profile, but i am guessing since i am not with sprint, it just wont work. Please help