View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 09:23 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
help with ActiveSync

All of a sudden when I plug in my phone I can't get the drive mode or activesync to work at all. It charges fine and when it asks me if I want AS or Drive on the phone, but nothing shows up on my computer, I've tried it with 3 different computers and no luck, so I flashed back to Stock, same thing. AS worked for about 10 seconds, now I can't get it to work no matter what I do. The cord is a little frayed, but I figure if it charges and the phone shows its connected why wouldn't any computers recognize it?

Could it be an actual problem with the phone where I'd have to return it?