View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 03:17 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manilia 2.6 ported to TP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
No it does not run 2.6, its runs 2.5. But 2.5 and 2.6 are the exact same, one is for Qualcomm and one is for OMAP chipsets.

why was that movie out that was labeled 2.6? well that is because HTC was testing, and they chagned the Core MASD version number, but not the version number in Manila itself. So the Actual version was 2.5 but it was mislabeld by HTC, it was during the time they were porting everything over. That is where you see that.

No Qualcomm chipset device can run a true 2.6 version. If you want I can personally send you the latest 2.6 files, and you can test it on your device and see first hand.

Power Vector (PVR) Graphics can not be read by Qualcomm

Sweet. Thanks for clearing that up man. I knew the ones going around xda were mislabeled but I have just been seeing all the new leo videos and everyone calls it Manila 2.6.
So thanks again,

dwizzy130