View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 02:44 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Anybody willing to cook a custom rom for me?

What format are your manila files in? OEM? if they are you can just add them to the OEM section of dcd kitchen, if they are EXT then put them in EXT... if they are cab use erivus package creator to make them into OEMS and then put them into the OEM folder or optionally convert OEM to EXT with EXT package creator, then put the EXT folders in EXT, make a new directory in EXT with 8_2cansam as the title or something.

the numbers are there because it dictates the order the EXT's are applied in, the higher the number, the later the packages are applied. Ideally you would probably want your packages applied as late as possible.

you can find both of those apps on xda, or just google for em.

or just upload the files and I will try my hand at cooking them in.