View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 02:10 PM
NewYorkLaw
Regular 'Geeker

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Calendar Replacement SUGGESTIONS?

I really like the overall look and feel of pocket informant, but recently discovered resco's contact manager (2nd edition with facebook integration).
I like resco's contact management and still like pocket informant's calendar. Problem is that pocket informant is very bloated, and to use it for just a calendar.

Because I reflash so often, I've never had a problem with any of these products expiring on me. But, I think that the end of the road is approaching with the HTC diamond roms, since newer and better phones are coming out. I'll probably settle on a rom (NRG, most likely) and will have to finally get around to buying some of the shareware I've come to rely upon.

So, please tell me which calendar programs you guys recommend. I'll try a few more before settling on one, but it does not have to have (and it's probably better if it does not have) contact management built-in.

ALTERNATELY, if you know of a contact/calendar program with facebook integration, I'd check that out, too.

Thanks for reading this long post and for your opinions..
Pete