View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 12:47 PM
boredmug
Regular 'Geeker

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I did the dumbest thing ever... what should i do now guys?

Ok.. my g/f had been complaining of her phone for a while now. Today is her b/day so i decided i would just find her a phone online since her contract still isn't up. I found a palm pre on craigslist for 250 dollars. Normally i do this the smart way and pre-check the stupid ESN of the phone, but i was in a hurry and dumb and did not. The guy told me that his wife needed to switch the phone from her account and that it would be done as soon as she got home from work. Needless to say it never happened. I just called sprint and gave them the ESN and they said the account it is attached to is being investigated for fraudulent activity. So... here is my question. Do i call the police here, or keep the stupid phone and flash it to cricket? Now i'm in posession of stolen property but i'm also out 250 freaking dollars. I'm assuming if i call the police they will just take the phone from me and now i don't even have the paper weight phone or 250 dollars. What the hell should i do? This WAS a b-day gift for my g/f which now makes me look like a total A$$