View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 11:43 AM
FAST5
Lurker

FAST5 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Htc snap - horrible design

I realize that I am simply venting my frustration, however I felt it necessary to share my thoughts with you.

I originally owned an HTC Touch Pro, which accidentally got run over the other day after it fell off the roof of my car.

So I walk into Best Buy (I have the Black Tie Protection Plan) and show them the remains of the Touch Pro. They quickly send it off and furnish me with a brand new loaner HTC Snap for the next 10 or so days. After 24 hours, I am convinced that this is one of the worst phones ever designed.

How do you guys even use this thing? Relatively no aftermarket software support, PPM Backup doesn't even work, pixelated icons galore, microscopic keyboard, a camera that looks about the same as a drawn picture, no flash, and websites are practically as good as they were back in 1993. The only thing good about this phone is it appears to have stronger battery life than the Touch Pro. Then again, of course it does. What the hell does it do other than give you the time and answer phone calls?

Seriously, this phone should be inducted into the hall of shame.