View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 08:01 AM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JD's Clean Windows Mobile 6.5 ROM & Kitchen (beta updated sept.18)

23053 I probably will not upload it because there is no significant changes from 23052 what I am working on is restructuring the rom and kitchen to work with all the original tp apps and drivers and I am working on three branches of 6.5 .......

1.COM2 this branch has the older UI but is more stable in terms of functionality and I feel like this may be the branch that HTC uses for their upgrade to 6.5 - this branch includes the .5.0.xx aku posibly leading up to 6.5.0.1 - which is made up of the builds 218xx the last build from this branch is 21857.5.0.66

2.COM3 this branch introduces the features from the MSFT development branch that is stable enough to merge with COM2 and starts the experimental development of newer UI code this branch includes the aku of .5.3.0 builds from this branch are 230xx the latest build from this branch is 23053.5.3.0

3.COM4 this branch will merge the stable new UI code with an updated OS code and is the development branch for what some will say is the 6.5.1 builds but according to an article that I read when 6.5 goes public there will be two versions and I believe this branch introduces the development of the higher design for MSFT devices builds from this branch will have an aku of .5.4.0 the latest build from this branch is 23414.5.4.0

so when you see a build released you cannot go by build numbers because MSFT is developing out of three different branches , what I plan to do is go back to a COM2 base because it is more complete and release COM3 or for builds as betas like they are so I hope this clears up any confusion ........ beta for 21857 will be out later after church I really like 21857 if all goes well a new kitchen will come from this build .... later