View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 06:00 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Earpiece speaker buzzing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason559 View Post
I am having this problem on my second unit, different problem on the first one. Sprint's website mentions a "1 exchange only" policy, can anyone comment on what to do in this situation?
i believe this is how it works.
an exchange is for when you don't like a phone and take it back within 15 or 30 days (cant remember which) and get a completely different or same phone. your choice

assuming that this buzzing is actually caused by a manufacturing defect....what you are wanting is covered under one year warranty. no limit that i know of. with all the keyboard problems on the touch pro, i've read about people getting free replacements from sprint 4, 5, 6, 7 times. one guy on ppcgeeks is on his 14th. lol. the one draw back is, under the warranty replacement, you can get a refurbished. but i doubt they have any refurbished in the system yet. i would just bring it to the store. they will probably give you a new one, with no hassle, as long as the buzzing is bad enough.

Last edited by razorloves; 09-20-2009 at 06:32 AM.