View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 05:26 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Verizon TP2 on AT&T - Data Configuration Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBearCub View Post
Well I suppose with those crappy data speeds that Verizon calls broadband, you guys need to be able to switch to US GSM service occasionally, although I wouldn't call either T-Mo or AT&T's 3G much of an improvement so far..

[Dodges rotten tomatoes]

I keed, I keed....

In all fairness, VZW has OK data speeds. But why would Sprint customers want to use US GSM networks? We have great coverage, and even when we don't, we can roam on VZW, and our plans are cheaper than everyone else's on the average, with the possible exception of T-Mo in limited cases.

The only limited use I see for US GSM is for when there is no Sprint or VZW coverage. But since both networks are already extremely extensive, the chances of there being no CDMA coverage but there being usable GSM coverage is.. remote.
haha i could care less about the better data speeds, in my town i get the best service with verizon, faster data speeds than any other network and verizon has been great for us, plus our plan is the same price as a comparable sprint plan lol
honestly i think you sprint fanboys are worse than iphan-boys haha =]
well its nice being able to have options, and theres a lot of people who are buying the cdma versions of the tp2 since tmobile's and unlocked versions dont have 3.5mm jacks and verizons looks better

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 09-20-2009 at 05:28 AM.