View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 05:07 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Verizon TP2 on AT&T - Data Configuration Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBearCub View Post
Granted, I only have a Sprint TP2, but I could have sworn that I read that the necessary support for US GSM 3G had been left out, and that only overseas GSM 3G would work.
sprint has theirs locked so no US gsm sim card would work, for the time being. Verizon allows us to use any sim card , no way verizon's pro 2 is better than sprints from the start? haha just playing.. kinda