View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 08:21 PM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mightyrom6 has *ruined* my diamond -- Won't reboot w/out hard reset

After getting rid of my Daimond last week, just came by here to see what was going on in this world and all I can say is WOW!

Man, can't believe anyone would be willing to help you after your first obnoxious post, and then further down you top it off with a second one.

Your issue is so common and easy to fix I don't know why you wasted your time on your second post trying to sound like a know it all......

A simple, please help my phone is messed up after a flash would have gotten you so much further on these forums and hopefully a lesson learned for the future.

P.S. by stating your device is a pile of trash in a forum where people spend a ton of there time working on the device isn't the best wording to use to reach out for help.....

Hopefully you don't buy a TP2 and come to that side of town......Diamond owners can keep you here.