View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 06:29 PM
flash67
N00b

flash67 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do you like your treo pro?

I absolutely love this phone... Has everything I need, GPS, WiFi, physical keyboard, touchscreen, a stylus... its perfect. Always been a Palm fan and started off with a Treo 680... The webOS emulation that was released by that team (cant remember their name) to run on PalmOS devices was awesome... But I got over it and went with the Treo Pro as soon as it was available to Canada. After playing with it I eventually got on with SPB Mobile Shell and love that interface... Where your icons are like gadgets, you can move them anywhere and whatnot. Seems to hog a lot of resources in the phone though.

Then of course came along cmonex and Cfay who had to make the phone better but releasing ROMs and a hard spl... The phone has been that much more incredible... The phone is now significantly faster and the minor bugs it had have been easily tweaked out.

Also the phone is slim, shiny, light... and has a 3.5mm jack... its perfect. Just bought a new battery too on ebay... This one here: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=350246919035

and currently waiting its arrival

Overall, really happy with the phone... but lets face it... If i wasnt in this contract with Telus... Id have a Pre