View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 01:23 PM
luv2chill
Retired Staff

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by chspyder View Post
Anybody HELP!

I have the WM6 Rom on Sprint 6700 Yellow logo (like it matters now) phone, it works fine for about 1-2 weeks then on a restart after a phone call locks it up, I get stuck at the windows mobile green screen??? this has happened 3 times in a row, I use exchange, I have installed voice commander, turned off HTC home plugin, and installed MS voice commander 1.6 each time, and done numerous resets with no problem, and very little/no lockups till the one call that says incomming, rings once, then locks I can still click sprint, so I reset, and the phone locks forever.

* this last time I installed a safemode program, and I am currently running in safe mode, so any diag steps? I have checked the run items, but dont know what services I need/dont.

Thanks!!!
by any chance are you running weatherpanel? That is known to cause lockups. In general, a freeze at the Windows Mobile screen is often caused by a today plugin, so you may want to re-enable one at a time until you find the culprit.

All the same you shoul use the latest version of the kitchen (in the sticky thread by helmi_c) to build a ROM and see if you get the same symptoms.