View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 12:05 PM
The Coach
PPCGeeks Regular

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NEED HELP: Syncing everything but Calendar

So I've tried everything that I can think of and now I'm seeing if anyone out there can help. Searches have resulted in information to adjust my server structure and I don't really have the luxury to do that with my companies exchange server.

I am currently using Activesync with my companies exchange server. I previously hadn't had any problems, but now I have not been able to sync the calendar. My settings are all the same, contacts email and tasks, no problem, but add calendar and I get a 0x85010014 error.

So far I have changed ROMs, flashed the Stock Sprint ROM, used the PRL update utility, used the Sprint Provisioning cab, flashed the 1.12.34F Radio, and the 1.03.15F Radio. The ROM I currently am running is the latest SsS rom with OS 23017 with the 1.12.34F radio.

I will try anything at this point just to avoid flashing and locking to go stand in line at the sprint store.

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!