View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 12:11 AM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: MightyRom6 - no activesync issue

Hello heres how to enter boot loader and hopefully good enf explain tut by me on doing the whole process i told you to do.... note it's a copy and paste from an original time.

" Hey Megaleprechaun try this... I think maybe you installed a messed up ROM such as a recently one called MiightyROM victor 06.09.09 i think i don't remember but I've posted this around in places...

Hey for those of you who can't flash to another ROM due to no pc connection being detected. do this just incase there isn't a fix or such... i posted this in sph..

How to fix this.....

Step 1... enter the bootloader (" Power button + volume down button while the phone is starting, basically the same way you would have installed it, but no back button. "

step 2... Download a ROM folder or if you Have another ROM file ready then no need to download one.

step 3... While in bootloader open up the ROM folder with the new ROM you want to flash and open up " ROMUpdateUtility " file and follow steps as if you were flashing a new ROM.

I Give thanks to owen i believe that's how you spell his name.

P.s it would be best if you can flash back to sprint ROM which can be download directly via " ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Stock%20R...nt_Shipped.rar " thanks and hope this works :] hit thanks if it works for you. "

hit thanks if it works out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.