View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Tech Addiction
Halfway to VIP Status

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1st TP2 has issues, 2nd TP2 on the way.

It started yesterday when using the phone in Landscape mode with the screen tilted and it went into shutdown. I tried to reboot and it made it to "TF3D Launching" and then went right back into shutdown. Ihad just installed an HD walls cab and thought that was it but after uninstalling all of the wallpaper cabs it still went into repeated shutdowns. When I say Shutdowns I mean it looks like you hit the end key to shut it down and the White Box that gives you a chance to say no pops up. When I got home I cleared storage and it went into shutdown mode again right after it cleared everything and was attempting to get to the desktop. I had to be quick and hit the No really fast so it wouldn't shut down. It made it all night on the charger and this morning I went to use it and as soon as I slid open the Keyboard and tilted the screen it went into shutdown. It appears to maybe be a ribbon issue connecting the screen to the device. Customer Support is sending a brand new one out and should be here by Monday. It also acts like maybe a stuck end key. It happened the first time when I was attempting to Zoom in on the web page while tilted. Even if I bumped the end key that shouldn't have caused it. Plus the repeated shutdowns was while the keyboard was closed. Strange.

Edit=Red

Last edited by Tech Addiction; 09-18-2009 at 09:15 PM.